Sunday, September 18, 2016

ARRGGHH!!!!!

Please, I want everyone to understand that my posts are not done to elicit sympathy. They are done to highlight the human condition, to give others a chance to realize they are just like a whole lot of other people and not some loser who will never have their ducks in a row. Mine are rarely in a row, but hopefully, they are enlightening and sometimes even entertaining in their effort to find their place in this world. I don't need sympathy, my life is pretty cotton-picken good. My posts are meant to show that , yes, you can go through some crap and come out the other side a better, wiser person. And laugh sometimes in your ineptitude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

Yeah.
What he, she, or it, said above!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Greybeard said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home