Monday, October 31, 2011

My duty!!

Ok, so the Rooster and I went on a cruise in May. During that cruise, Osama Bin Laden was eliminated. Just got back from a cruise with my youngest, and during our vacation, Ghadaffi was dragged from a sewer pipe and killed by his own people. Want to get rid of a tyrant? How about the perfect weapon against a terrorist? No coup needed to make a dictator/despot disappear!!! Just send me on a cruise!! I am more than willing to volunteer for this service, for as long as it is needed. Apparently it takes about 5 months to get things into place for this to happen, and that gives me plenty of time to plan time off from work, but if we find that it can be planned with an accelerated timeframe, I can manage. I will even be willing to go on the very same cruise repeatedly, if that is necessary for the recipe, but we might try new cruise destinations to see if we can combine ridding the world of evil, AND installing a stable government in a week's time! Who knows? Could work.....we won't know until we try. And I believe I have the stamina to keep at it until we perfect the mission and achieve world peace! Who's next? Iran's Amwhateverhisnameis, some of them in South Africa? Pick one, I can be ready to go with about a week's notice. AND if my bosses find out how important my mission is, they are very supportive of service to our country, and I would probably need less and less notice!
I don't need any medals, or promotions in rank, am happy to serve, just call, I will answer!

1 Comments:

Blogger OlePrairiedog said...

OK, Can you teach the techniques? I can see getting some training on cruise etiquette and despot destruction. When does school start and what's the tuition?

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home